We’re less than 50 days away from the start of the 2016 college football season.
The first college football Saturday is set for Sept. 3 – it’s going to be a good one, too. Alabama’s playing USC, LSU’s playing Wisconsin, Clemson’s playing Auburn, Georgia’s playing North Carolina and, later that weekend, Notre Dame is playing Texas and Florida State is playing Ole Miss.
With the season rapidly approaching, let’s take a look at a College Football Playoff prediction from one of the country’s most-respectable outlets.
Here’s ESPN The Magazine‘s College Football Playoff prediction:
- No. 1 Oklahoma vs. No. 4 Washington
- No. 2 LSU vs. No. 3 Clemson
Here’s ESPN The Magazine‘s national championship:
- No. 1 Oklahoma over No. 3 Clemson.
Here are their predictions for the rest of the New Year’s Six bowls:
- Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: Houston vs. Notre Dame
- Capital One Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Alabama
- Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. USC
- Allstate Sugar Bowl: Tennessee vs. TCU
Who’s your pick to win it all this year?