Ohio State linebacker Raekwon McMillan is turning pro.
McMillan announced his decision this afternoon in a heartfelt post on Twitter.
McMillan led the Buckeyes in tackles the past two season with 119 and 102 respectively. He was a two-time, first-team All-Big Ten selection and earned numerous All-American honors.
McMillan is expected to be selected in the first two days of the NFL Draft in April.
Predicting The Final AP Poll Of 2016-2017
Teams Ranked 25-16:
25. Air Force – The Falcons finished the season with six straight wins, including one over South Alabama in the Arizona Bowl.
24. Tennessee – The Vols finished an up-and-down season with a victory over Nebraska and should finish the year ranked.
23. Miami – The Hurricanes beat No. 14 West Virginia and should move back into the rankings after winning their last five games.
22. Utah – The Utes should jump back into the rankings after beating Indiana in the Foster Farms Bowl.
21. Auburn – The Tigers had some serious quarterback issues in the Sugar Bowl and got blown out by Oklahoma as a result. Finishing with an 8-5 record isn’t good enough for Auburn fans.
20. West Virginia – The Mountaineers lost to Miami and will likely drop at least five spots.
19. Western Michigan – WMU finally met its match against Wisconsin, and the Broncos will likely fall a number of spots in the aftermath. Can they keep P.J. Fleck?
18. USF – The Bulls survived South Carolina and should move up at least a few spots.
17. Louisville – The Cardinals had a tough draw playing against LSU. Finishing with a 9-4 record likely won’t satisfy many who thought this team could contend.
16. Colorado – The Buffaloes laid an egg against Oklahoma State, but they should still finish the season ranked in the top 20.