Here’s how much Ohio State football’s assistant coaches are paid.
USA TODAY published today its assistant coach salaries database.
There are 15 college football assistant coaches making $1 million or more.
None of them work under Urban Meyer, though.
While Ohio State is arguably one of college football’s three best programs right now, it’s doing that without emptying the bank for its assistant coaches.
Here are Ohio State’s highest-paid assistants:
- Defensive coordinator Greg Schiano – $700K
- Offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson – $650K
- Defensive line coach Larry Johnson – $575K
- Cornerbacks/special teams coach Kerry Coombs – $500k
- Linebackers coach Bill Davis – $500K
- Running backs coach Tony Alford – $450K
- Offensive line coach Greg Studrawa – $410K
- Quarterbacks coach Ryan Day – $400K
- Wide receivers coach Zach Smith – $300K
You can view the full database here.