Here’s when every team in the top 10 will lose their first game.
Every college football team is 0-0 right now.
That won’t last for long, though.
The 2017 season is approaching quick, only a couple of weeks away, and soon, your favorite team is, probably, going to have a loss.
When are the losses coming for the country’s best teams?
Here are the predictions for the top 10 teams, according to ESPN’s FPI.
1. Alabama: No loss. Best chance: Nov. 24 at Auburn (44.5 percent)
2. Ohio State: No loss. Best chance: Week 2 vs. Oklahoma (22.8 percent)
3. Florida State: Week 1 vs. Alabama
4. USC: Week 8 at Notre Dame
5. Clemson: Week 10 vs. FSU
6. Penn State: Week 9 at Ohio State
7. Washington: Week 10 at Stanford
8. Oklahoma: Week 2 at Ohio State
9. Michigan: Week 1 vs. Florida
10. Wisconsin: No loss. Best chance: Nov. 18 vs. Michigan (31.4 percent chance)
You can view the full predictions here.