With a number of games between Power Five teams projected to be blowouts, here are the five schools most likely to pull off a big upset on Saturday.
This week, 14 games involved at least one Power Five team have a gambling spread of double-digits.
Using ESPN’s Football Power Index, five of those underdogs have a better than 18-percent chance to pull off a big upset this weekend, with two of those teams facing College Football Playoff contenders.
Here are the five most likely big upsets this for College Football Week 11:
5. Mississippi State (+13.5) vs. Alabama: 18.2-percent
4. Iowa (+12) at Wisconsin: 20.7-percent
3. Maryland (+17) vs. Michigan: 21.6-percent
2. Colorado (+13) vs. USC: 22.9-percent
1. Tennessee (+12.5) at Missouri: 35.4-percent
Will you be taking any of these underdogs?