We’re basically halfway through bowl season. Let’s take a look at how we see the rest of the season shaping up.
The 2016 college football bowl season has been light on excitement thus far, but the big matchups are still yet to come. By this time a week from now, every bowl game – except the national title contest – will have been played.
Let’s take a look at how we see the final AP Poll shaping up. Yup, that means we’ve got a national title prediction too.
Predicting The Final College Football AP Poll Rankings Of 2016
Teams ranked 25-16
25. Utah – We’ll take the Utes to knock off Indiana.
24. Miami – Miami takes care of West Virginia to finish 9-4 and ranked.
23. Virginia Tech – The Hokies fall to Arkansas but still finish ranked.
22. LSU – The Tigers lose to Louisville without Leonard Fournette, but still finish in the rankings.
21. West Virginia – The Mountaineers struggle against Miami, and fall seven spots in the final rankings.
20. Florida – The Gators fall to Iowa in a close one but stay at No. 20.
19. Western Michigan – The Broncos suffer their first loss of the year, to Wisconsin, and fall seven spots.
18. South Florida – USF handles South Carolina and moves up seven spots to finish with a top-20 ranking.
17. Iowa – The Hawkeyes survive Florida and move up four spots for their troubles.
16. Auburn – Auburn is competitive against Oklahoma but loses a close one.