Here’s a prediction for every game on the Huskers’ schedule.
The Scott Frost era has arrived at Nebraska.
The Huskers will go into the 2018 season with their new head coach and a ton of optimism for the future.
The ’18 schedule is a brutal one, though.
Here’s an early prediction for every game on the schedule:
- Sept. 1 vs. Akron: Win
- Sept. 8 vs. Colorado: Win
- Sept. 15 vs. Troy: Win
- Sept. 22 at Michigan: Loss
- Sept. 29 vs. Purdue: Win
- Oct. 6 at Wisconsin: Loss
- Oct. 13 at Northwestern: Win
- Oct. 20 vs. Minnesota: Win
- Nov. 3 at Ohio State: Loss
- Nov. 10 vs. Illinois: Win
- Nov. 17 vs. Michigan State: Loss
- Nov. 23 at Iowa: Win
Final result: 8-4, bowl berth.
An 8-win season would be a success for Frost in Year 1. The Huskers return some talent, but will have a new quarterback along with a brand-new coaching staff. Maybe Frost will be able to pick off one of the elite opponents on the schedule (Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan State) but it wouldn’t be surprising if they lose a game like at Northwestern, too.
What would you take in 2018, Husker fans?