The final game of the 2016-2017 college football season is currently being played. Let’s take a look at how we think the final poll will look.
Bowl season has come and gone, and it’s time to see how the final poll is going to shake out after all of the action.
Let’s take a look at what we think the final AP Poll will look like.
Predicting The Final AP Poll Of 2016-2017
Teams Ranked 25-16:
25. Air Force – The Falcons finished the season with six straight wins, including one over South Alabama in the Arizona Bowl.
24. Tennessee – The Vols finished an up-and-down season with a victory over Nebraska and should finish the year ranked.
23. Miami – The Hurricanes beat No. 14 West Virginia and should move back into the rankings after winning their last five games.
22. Utah – The Utes should jump back into the rankings after beating Indiana in the Foster Farms Bowl.
21. Auburn – The Tigers had some serious quarterback issues in the Sugar Bowl and got blown out by Oklahoma as a result. Finishing with an 8-5 record isn’t good enough for Auburn fans.
20. West Virginia – The Mountaineers lost to Miami and will likely drop at least five spots.
19. Western Michigan – WMU finally met its match against Wisconsin, and the Broncos will likely fall a number of spots in the aftermath. Can they keep P.J. Fleck?
18. USF – The Bulls survived South Carolina and should move up at least a few spots.
17. Louisville – The Cardinals had a tough draw playing against LSU. Finishing with a 9-4 record likely won’t satisfy many who thought this team could contend.
16. Colorado – The Buffaloes laid an egg against Oklahoma State, but they should still finish the season ranked in the top 20.