The 2018 NCAA Tournament bracket was revealed last night. The action gets underway tomorrow with the “First Four” in Dayton.
All over the country, people are spending countless hours pouring over their bracket, looking for the perfect upset and trying to pick the winner. Work productivity will lapse in the coming days.
CBS Sports has a group of college basketball writers whose job it is to predict what will happen in the tournament. They revealed their Final Four and national champion predictions today.
Two are taking Duke to win it all, two are picking Villanova, and one person each is taking Virginia, UNC and Michigan State.
Here are their full picks.
- Gary Parrish: Virginia, Gonzaga, Villanova, Duke; Duke over Virginia in title game
- Matt Norlander: Virginia, Gonzaga, Purdue, Michigan State; Virginia over Michigan State in title game
- Reid Forgrave: Virginia, UNC, Villanova, Duke; Villanova over Virginia in title game
- Jerry Palm: Arizona, UNC, Purdue, Duke; Duke over Arizona in title game
- Kyle Boone: Cincinnati, UNC, Villanova, Michigan State; Michigan State over UNC in title game
- Chip Patterson: Arizona, UNC, Villanova, Duke; Villanova over Arizona in title game
- Dennis Dodd: Arizona, UNC, Villanova, Michigan State; UNC over Villanova in title game
You can view all of the CBS predictions here.
The 2018 NCAA Tournament begins tomorrow night, with the Round of 64 getting underway on Thursday. By late Sunday night, we’ll be down to 16 teams left standing.