The second round of the ACC Tournament gets underway in just a couple of hours.
There are four games on tap for this afternoon and evening in Brooklyn.
- No. 9 seed Miami (Fla.) vs. No. 8 seed Syracuse
- No. 12 seed Clemson vs. No. 5 seed Duke
- No. 10 seed Wake Forest vs. No. 7 seed Virginia Tech
- No. 14 seed Pitt vs. No. 6 seed Virginia
OddsShark’s computer model has predicted the scores for these four games. If things play out as they expect, there will be one big upset this upset and another mild one tonight.
Here’s how OddsShark sees it playing out:
- Miami 69, Syracuse 64
- Clemson 72, Duke 69
- Wake Forest 76, Virginia Tech 74
- Virginia 63, Pitt 57
Here is a look at the full ACC Tournament bracket.