Here are the latest medal standings at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
The 2018 Winter Olympics keep rolling along in South Korea. Here’s the latest on the medal standings.
The United States has three medals right now, including a gold medal from 17-year-old snowboarder Red Gerard on Saturday night. Chris Mazdzer won a silver medal in men’s luge.
The U.S. picked up its third medal on Sunday, courtesy of team figure skating. The biggest performance of the night was a historic one from women’s figure skater Mirai Nagusa.
Germany owns the most gold medals (three), but Norway is in the lead in total medals with eight.
Here are the updated medal standings:
- Norway – 8 (1 Gold, 4 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- Netherlands – 5 (2 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Canada – 5 (1 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Germany – 4 (3 Gold, 0 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- United States – 3 (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze)
The United States is fifth in total medals right now, but don’t worry. The Americans’ medal number should increase consistently in the days to come.
The Winter Olympics continue Monday on NBC.