LaVar Ball has accepted Ice Cube’s challenge.
We’re finally going to see LaVar Ball in action.
Ball, who has never shied away from making ridiculous claims about his basketball ability, has accepted Ice Cube’s challenge and will play in the BIG3 four-point challenge.
Ball announced the news on Twitter with a video of him huffing and puffing about his prowess on the court.
“I will be there for the four-point challenge,” Ball says in the video. “Me and my crew gonna show you what we do. ‘Cause I ain’t scared of you, man. You know I hit them shots with my eyes closed.”
Check it out:
— Lavar Ball (@Lavarbigballer) August 11, 2017
Ice Cube initially invited Ball to the event back in May, and earlier this week he pressured him once again with an Instagram post.
“LaVar, this your boy Ice Cube. I ain’t forgot about that four-point challenge. Now check this out. You bring your sons, bring your AAU team. Y’all come on down to the Staples Center, to the BIG3, this Sunday. Me and you can hit the court and do that four-point shot in front of everybody if you wanna do this. Then I’ll buy the Big Baller Brands for your whole team,” he said.
The event will be broadcast Monday evening on FS1 at 8 p.m. E.T.