Skip to main content

ESPN Releases Its Prediction For Duke-Texas Tech

Coach K reacts during game against North Carolina.

DURHAM, NC - MARCH 03: Head coach Mike Krzyzewski of the Duke Blue Devils reacts during their game against the North Carolina Tar Heels at Cameron Indoor Stadium on March 3, 2018 in Durham, North Carolina. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)

One of the biggest college basketball games of the month is set to occur on Thursday evening.

Duke, the No. 2 team in the country, is set to host No. 12 Texas Tech at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

The Blue Devils enter the contest as the favorite, though the Red Raiders have yet to lose a game this season.

Who's going to emerge with the win on Thursday night?

ESPN has made its prediction.

ESPN's Basketball Power Index is giving No. 2 Duke a 74.1 percent chance of winning the game, giving No. 12 Texas Tech a 25.9 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Duke and Texas Tech are set to tip off at 7 p.m. E.T.

The game will be on ESPN2.