Rosters for the Jordan Brand Classic boys' high school basketball all-star game were unveiled this morning.
Unsurprisingly, Kentucky has more recruits selected to the game than any other program.
The Wildcats will have three commits playing in the contest: five-star point guard De’Aaron Fox, five-star power forward Bam Adebayo and five-star guard Malik Monk.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari)
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) January 15, 2016
">January 15, 2016
Duke was second with two players selected: five-star forwards Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum.
In total, 16 players were named to the game, with more players to be named as the 2015-16 season comes closer to an end.
The 16 players:
- Power forward Bam Adebayo - Kentucky
- Center Udoka Azubuike - Undecided
- Center Marques Bolden - Undecided
- Center Tony Bradley - North Carolina
- Small forward Miles Bridges - Michigan State
- Point guard De'Aaron Fox - Kentucky
- Shooting guard Markelle Fultz - Washington
- Point guard Alterique Gilbert - UCONN
- Power forward Harry Giles - Duke
- Small forward Jonathan Isaac - Florida State
- Small forward Josh Jackson - Undecided
- Shooting guard Andrew Jones - Texas
- Small forward V.J. King - Louisville
- Shooting guard Malik Monk - Kentucky
- Power forward Omari Spellman - Undecided
- Power forward Jayson Tatum - Duke
The Jordan Brand Classic is set to be played April 15 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.