Campus Insiders has released their bowl projections for the 2016 season and they don't have a team from the conference making the College Football Playoff.
CI has 12 ACC teams making bowl games (if you include Notre Dame) - Clemson, Louisville, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Florida State, Pittsburgh, Miami, Syracuse, Georgia Tech, Duke, Virginia Tech, NC State.
Here are their full projections:
- NC State in the St. Petersburg Bowl vs. Temple
- Virginia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl vs. Northwestern
- Duke in the Camping World Independence Bowl vs. Mississippi State
- Georgia Tech in the Military Bowl vs. Cincinnati
- Syracuse in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl vs. Nebraska
- Miami in the Russell Athletic Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Pittsburgh in the Birmingham Bowl vs. Missouri
- Florida State in the Belk Bowl vs. South Carolina
- Notre Dame in the Hyundai Sun Bowl vs. Arizona
- North Carolina in the TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Florida
- Louisville in the Capital One Bowl vs. Alabama
- Clemson in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl vs. Houston
Agree with their projections?
You can see the full projections here.