College sports fans, though passionate and loyal, can also be really, really annoying. But who's the worst of the worst? We've gone through and picked out the 64 most annoying fan bases in college sports. You guys are going to tell us which deserves to be crowned the most intolerable of all. You can vote on the #FSUTwitter Region here, the #WeAre Region here and the #PAWWWL Region here.
The 64 Most Annoying Fan Bases Bracket
Vote On The #BBN Region Below
1. Kentucky Basketball Fans vs. 16. Tournament-Only CBB Fans
Big Blue Nation or fans who only come out for March Madness? Woof.
2. UConn Women's Basketball Fans vs. 15. Syracuse Lacrosse FansTwo former rivals matchup in an unlikely contest.
3. S-E-C Chanters vs. 14. Boise State Football Fans
People who don't even rep their school vs. people who don't know how to stop.
4. Indiana Basketball Fans vs. 13. Wichita State Basketball FansA fan base looking to return to glory vs. a fan base still looking for respect.
5. Auburn Football Fans vs. 12. Oregon Football Fans
Two schools that Alabama fans love to hate - one a bit more than the other, however.
6. Drake Apologists vs. 11. NC State Basketball FansPeople who support Drake's many fanhoods vs. people obsessed with ripping on other fanhoods.
7. Louisville Basketball Fans vs. 10. People Who Talk About Their NCAA Bracket Picks
Kentucky's nemesis vs. the nemesis of anyone who actually likes college basketball.
8. Ohio State Football Fans vs. Coach Cal HatersTwo squads that honestly might be under-seeded.