Skip to main content

Here's What ESPN's Matchup Predictor Says For Kansas vs. Clemson

Marcquise Reed #2, Shelton Mitchell #4 and Gabe DeVoe #10 of the Clemson Tigers celebrate on the bench as they take on the Auburn Tigers.

SAN DIEGO, CA - MARCH 18: Marcquise Reed #2, Shelton Mitchell #4 and Gabe DeVoe #10 of the Clemson Tigers celebrate on the bench as they take on the Auburn Tigers in the second half during the second round of the 2018 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament at Viejas Arena on March 18, 2018 in San Diego, California. The Clemson Tigers won 84-53. (Photo by Donald Miralle/Getty Images)

This Friday, Kansas will take on Clemson in the Sweet 16. Let's see what ESPN's Matchup Predictor has to say about it.

Kansas, the 1-seed in the Midwest Region, will continue its NCAA Tournament run this Friday night against 5-seed Clemson. The Jayhawks enter with a 29-7 record, while the Tigers boast a 25-9 mark.

Kansas reached the Sweet 16 by knocking off Penn and Seton Hall. Clemson has taken down New Mexico State and Auburn.

Most sports books have Kansas as between a four and a five-point favorite. ESPN says there is a 64.9% chance that the Jayhawks prevail - meaning the Tigers have a 35.1% chance of winning.

ESPN's matchup predictor for Kansas-Clemson

Clemson's biggest challenge will be finding someone to guard star Devonte' Graham. Kansas is virtually unstoppable if he's playing well.

Kansas and Clemson will meet Friday night at 7:07 PM ET. The game will be broadcast on CBS.