Rivalry Week is here, and one of the games we’ll have a close eye on is the annual “Bedlam Series” between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.
It remains to be seen how much Oklahoma’s College Football Playoff chances improved this weekend, but the Sooners did their part by beating TCU last night. A win over the Cowboys would close out a third-straight 11-1 regular season.
Oklahoma State, meanwhile, has ripped off four wins in a row following a midseason mini-slump. The Cowboys haven’t beaten their in-state rivals since 2014, but a win next weekend would be extra sweet considering everything at stake.
ESPN has unveiled a prediction for the game. The computer favors the Sooners on the road.
OU has 74.4 percent chance of winning, according to the FPI. Oklahoma State is at 25.6 percent.
The television info for the “Bedlam Series” has not been released, but should become available later in the week.
The game is being played in Stillwater, where the Cowboys haven’t beaten the Sooners since 2011.