Michigan State football has inked its entire 20-man recruiting class already, during this early National Signing Day.
Michigan State football's class is currently ranked 25th in the country and fifth in the Big Ten, per Scout/247Sports.
Michigan State focused on the Midwest in this class, as usual. Ohio was the biggest state for Michigan State, with nine commitments, followed by Michigan (six), and Georgia (two).
Here is Michigan State's full signing class. All of the star rankings are via 247Sports' composite rankings.
- 4-Star QB Theo Day (Dearborn, MI)
- 4-Star CB Kalon Gervin (Detroit, MI)
- 4-Star TE Trenton Gillison (Pickerington, OH)
- 4-Star ATH Xavier Henderson (Pickerington, OH)
- 3-Star QB Javez Alexander (Sandusky, OH)
- 3-Star LB Jeslord Boateng (Dublin, OH)
- 3-Star RB Elijah Collins (Detroit, MI)
- 3-Star OT Dimitri Douglas (Saline, MI)
- 3-Star S Michael Dowell (Lakewood, OH)
- 3-Star DE Parks Gissinger (West Hills, CA)
- 3-Star C Jacob Isaia (Las Vegas, NV)
- 3-Star CB Christian Jackson (Marietta, GA)
- 3-Star QB La'Darius Jefferson (Muskegon, MI)
- 3-Star LB Chase Kline (Chardon, OH)
- 3-Star WR Julian Major (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 3-Star OH James Ohonba (Stockbridge, GA)
- 3-Star DE Jacob Slade (Lewis Center, OH)
- 3-Star DE Zachary Slade (Lewis Center, OH)
- 3-Star LB Edward Warinner (Powell, OH)
- 3-Star CB Davion Williams (Belleville, MI)
There's always a chance that Michigan State could go after some more guys down the road here, depending on what the roster numbers look like, but for now these 20 are locked in as future members of the Spartans.