Skip to main content

ESPN Releases Prediction For Michigan-North Carolina Game

Head coach John Beilein of the Michigan Wolverines looks on before taking on the Texas A&M Aggies.

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 22: Head coach John Beilein of the Michigan Wolverines looks on before taking on the Texas A&M Aggies in the 2018 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament West Regional at Staples Center on March 22, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

Arguably the biggest game in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge is set to take place in a little more than an hour, with Michigan hosting North Carolina in Ann Arbor, Mich.

The Wolverines come into tonight's game ranked No. 7 in the country, while the Tar Heels enter it ranked No. 11.

Michigan and North Carolina are set to tip off at 9:30 p.m. E.T. The game will be on ESPN.

Who's going to emerge with the win?

ESPN has made its prediction.

ESPN's Basketball Power Index thinks we'll get an upset tonight, as it's giving North Carolina a 56 percent chance of winning this game, while it gives Michigan just a 44 percent of winning at home.

Michigan and North Carolina are set to tip off at 9:30 p.m. E.T.

The game will be on ESPN.