Ohio State's 2018 class is in the books.
National Signing Day is winding down. Most recruits have signed with their respective schools.
Not surprisingly, Ohio State has inked another outstanding class. The Buckeyes signed 26 players, many of whom are among the best in the country.
Overall, OSU's recruiting haul is the second-best in the country, trailing only Georgia. The full team rankings can be found here.
Three Ohio State signees were rated as five-star prospects, according to 247Sports' Composite Rankings. A whopping 20 players were four-star recruits.
Here is a look at the entire Ohio State class, listed in order of stars and alphabetically.
- Five-star OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
- Five-star DT Taron Vincent
- Five-star S Tyreke Johnson
- Four-star WR Kamryn Babb
- Four-star QB Matthew Baldwin
- Four-star CB Sevyn Banks
- Four-star WR Cameron Brown
- Four-star DT Tyler Friday
- Four-star LB Dallas Gant
- Four-star RB Jaelen Gill
- Four-star DT Antwuan Jackson Jr.
- Four-star LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste
- Four-star C Matthew Jones
- Four-star LB Teradja Mitchell
- Four-star LB K'Vaughan Pope
- Four-star S Scott Proctor
- Four-star TE Jeremy Ruckert
- Four-star ATH L'Christian Smith
- Four-star DE Tyreke Smith
- Four-star RB Brian Snead
- Four-star RB Master Teague
- Four-star DT Tommy Togiai
- Four-star OT Max Wray
- Three-star CB Marcus Hooker
- Three-star WR Chris Olave
- Three-star DE Alex Williams
For a deeper breakdown of Ohio State's signees, click here.
Which recruits are you most looking forward to seeing in Scarlet and Grey?