Ohio State has a bunch of the country's best players making it to campus this weekend.
Urban Meyer and his staff hosted the Buckeyes' final one-day camp of the month this morning.
At least nine blue-chip recruits were expected to be on hand for the event, as well as a number of other local recruits.
Ohio State's 2018 class is currently ranked No. 2 in the country. The program is yet to land a 2019 recruit, though.
Via Landof10, here are some of the biggest recruits on campus today. Rankings via 247 (composite, where available):
- Five-star 2018 quarterback Emory Jones (No. 24 overall, No. 2 dual-threat QB, No. 5 in Georgia), Ohio State commit
- Four-star 2018 defensive tackle Matthew Jones (No. 53 overall, No. 3 DT, No. 1 in New York)
- Four-star 2018 weakside defensive end Tyreke Smith (No. 107 overall, No. 4 WDE, No. 3 in Ohio)
- Four-star 2018 athlete L'Christian Smith (No. 116 overall, No. 4 ATH, No. 4 in Ohio)
- Four-star 2018 defensive tackle Rick Sandidge (No. 121 overall, No. 12 DT, No. 5 in North Carolina)
- Four-star 2018 inside linebacker Michael Harris (No. 248 overall, No. 11 ILB, No. 26 in Georgia)
- Five-star 2019 weakside defensive end Zach Harrison (No. 3 overall, No. 2 WDE, No. 1 in Ohio)
- Four-star 2019 running back Noah Cain (No. 23 overall, No. 1 RB, No. 3 in Florida)
- Four-star 2019 wide receiver Trey Knox (No. 137 overall, No. 21 WR, No. 7 in Tennessee)
While we're yet to see a commit from this weekend, this could be a huge one for the Buckeyes.