Wisconsin football has inked its entire 19-man recruiting class already, during this early National Signing Day.
Wisconsin football’s class is currently ranked 35th in the country and seventh in the Big Ten, per 247Sports.
Wisconsin focused on the Midwest in this class, as usual. Michigan was the biggest state for Wisconsin, with five commitments, followed by Wisconsin (four), and Ohio and Texas (two each).
Here is Wisconsin’s full signing class. All of the star rankings are via 247Sports’ composite rankings.
- 4-Star LB Jack Sanborn (Lake Zurich, IL)
- 3-Star AJ Abbott (West Bloomfield, MI)
- 3-Star CB Travian Blaylock (Humble, TX)
- 3-Star CB Donte Burton (Loganville, GA)
- 3-Star ATH Aron Cruickshank (Brooklyn, NY)
- 3-Star DE Boyd Dietzen (Kimberly, WI)
- 3-Star ATH Jaylan Franklin (Rockwood, MI)
- 3-Star OT Michael Furtney (Milan, MI)
- 3-Star LB CJ Goetz (Waukesha, WI)
- 3-Star WR Isaac Guerendo (Avon, IN)
- 3-Star DE Isaiah Mullens (Columbus, OH)
- 3-Star WR Taj Mustapha (West Bloomfield, MI)
- 3-Star S Reggie Pearson Jr. (River Rouge, MI)
- 3-Star LB Mason Platter (Menomonie, WI)
- 3-Star DE Cormac Sampson (Eau Claire, WI)
- 3-Star CB Alexander Smith (Culver City, CA)
- 3-Star RB Nakia Watson (Austin, TX)
- 3-Star DT Bryson Williams (Lincoln, NE)
- 3-Star QB Chase Wolf (Cincinnati, OH)
There’s always a chance that Wisconsin could go after some more guys down the road here, depending on what the roster numbers look like, but for now these 19 are locked in as future members of the Badgers.