Let's look ahead to Week 8.
The seventh week of the 2016 college football season is over, the new polls are out, and it's time to look forward to next weekend's slate of games. There are a lot of good ones.
Next weekend, we get to watch:
- No. 7 Louisville vs. NC State
- No. 10 Wisconsin at Iowa
- No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 6 Texas A&M
- No. 3 Michigan vs. Illinois
- No. 8 Nebraska vs. Purdue
- No. 12 West Virginia vs. TCU
- No. 17 Arkansas at No. 22 Auburn
- No. 2 Ohio State at Penn State
- No. 16 Oklahoma at Texas Tech
- No. 23 Ole Miss at No. 25 LSU
The betting lines for those games have been released, via Oddshark. See them below.