Week 1 of the 2019 college football season gets fully underway this evening, with several notable games taking place tonight.
There are 16 games in total tonight, with most of them being televised nationally.
Clemson-Georgia Tech, Cincinnati-UCLA and BYU-Utah headline the slate, though there are a bunch of games.
Here's a look at the full schedule:
- UCLA at Cincinnati at 7 p.m. E.T. on ESPN
- Wagner at UConn at 7 p.m. E.T. on ESPN3
- Albany at Central Michigan at 7 p.m. E.T. on ESPN3
- Morgan State at Bowling Green at 7 p.m. E.T. on ESPN3
- Robert Morris at Buffalo at 7 p.m. E.T. on ESPN+
- Florida A&M at No. 17 UCF at 7:30 p.m. E.T. on CBSSN
- Central Arkansas at Western Kentucky at 7:30 p.m. E.T. on ESPN+
- Gardner-Webb at Charlotte at 7:30 p.m. E.T. on ESPN+
- Georgia Tech at No. 1 Clemson at 8 p.m. E.T. on ACC Network
- FIU at Tulane at 8 p.m. E.T. on ESPN3
- Alabama State at UAB at 8 p.m. E.T. on ESPN+
- Texas State at No. 12 Texas A&M at 8:30 p.m. E.T. on SEC Network
- South Dakota State at Minnesota at 9 p.m. E.T. on FS1
- Kent State at Arizona State at 10 p.m. E.T. on Pac-12 Network
- Northern Colorado at San Jose State at 10 p.m. E.T.
- No. 14 Utah at BYU at 10:15 p.m. E.T. on ESPN
Which game are you most looking forward to?