College Spun is expanding.
College Spun, founded in September of 2012, is an independent sports blog that brings you the most interesting college athletics stories of the day. The publication, which reaches over three million unique readers per month, focuses on the social media aspect of the industry.
We're looking for one full-time social media manager to add to our staff for our Hoboken, New Jersey (next to NYC) office. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a love for all-things college sports. The social media manager will work closely with the CEO and the editorial team to optimize College Spun's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vine accounts. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in the field.
- You must be entrepreneurially-minded and OBSESSED with college sports.
- You must have experience at an online publication.
- You must be well-versed in all forms of social media.
- You must be creative. We're looking for someone to bring fresh ideas on how to market College Spun's product.
- You must have experience with both photo and video editing.
- You must not care about a 9-5, Monday-Friday lifestyle. Games are all on nights and weekends.
- You must be competitive by nature and self-motivated.
- You must be willing to relocate to the NYC area.
Think you’re the perfect candidate? Then we can’t wait to meet you. If that’s not you but you know someone else who is that person, please introduce us.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume.