Every year, ESPN the Magazine puts out its "Body" issue, which features around two dozen athletes taking it all off to show off their toned physique. Monday, the Worldwide Leader announced the 24 participants in this year's issue.
Here's the list, which includes a number of baseball, football, basketball and soccer stars.
- Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals outfielder
- Kevin Love - Cleveland Cavaliers forward
- DeAndre Jordan - Los Angeles Clippers forward
- Odell Beckham Jr. - New York Giants wide receiver
- Brittney Griner - WNBA All-Star
- Ali Krieger - USA Women's Soccer star
- Aly Raisman - Olympic gymnast
- Natalie Coughlin - Olympic swimmer
- Stan Wawrinka - Tennis star
- Tyler Seguin - Dallas Stars centre
- Anthony Castonzo - Indianapolis Colts offensive tackle
- Todd Herremans - Indianapolis Colts offensive guard
- Jack Mewhort - Indianapolis Colts offensive guard
- Dallas Friday - Wakeborder
- Todd Clever - Rugby player
- Leticia Bufoni - Skateboarder
- Sadena Parks - Golfer
- Khatuna Lorig - Archer
- Jermaine Jones - USA soccer player
- Paige Selenski - Olympic field hockey player
- Amanda Bingson - Olympic hammer throw
- Chantae McMillan - Olympian heptathlon
- Laird Hamilton - Surfer
- Gabby Reece - Former beach volleyball star
Many of the athletes, including Coughlin, tweeted their excitement regarding the upcoming issue.
— Natalie Coughlin (@NatalieCoughlin)
— Natalie Coughlin (@NatalieCoughlin) June 22, 2015
">June 22, 2015
ESPN the Magazine's "Body Issue" will be available online on July 6 and on newsstands July 10.