How will the rest of the Big 12 season play out?
With Oklahoma State taking on West Virginia and TCU facing off against Iowa State, the Big 12 standings could see some major shake-ups this weekend. Here's what the Big 12 could look like moving forward, per ESPN's FPI.
ESPN’s FPI projects every game, based on each team’s percentage chance to win.
- Baylor, 0-7, is projected to finish 1-11, with the lone win coming against Kansas.
- Iowa State, 5-2, is projected to finish 6-6, with a win over Baylor and losses to TCU, West Virginia, Oklahoma State and Kansas State.
- Kansas, 1-6, is projected to finish 1-11, with losses from Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State to close out the season.
- Kansas State, 3-4, is projected to finish 6-6, with wins against Kansas, West Virginia and Iowa State, hut losses to Texas tech and Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma, 6-1, is projected to finish 10-2, with its second loss of the season coming to Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State, 6-1, is projected to finish 11-1, with an impressive streak of wins coming against West Virginia, Oklahoma and Iowa State.
- TCU, 7-0, is projected to finish 11-1, with its lone loss coming against Oklahoma.
- Texas, 3-4, is projected to finish 7-5, with wins over Kansas, West Virginia and Texas Tech to close out the season.
- Texas Tech, 4-3, is projected to finish 6-6, with wins over Kansas State and Baylor and notable losses to Oklahoma and TCU.
- West Virginia, 5-2, is projected to finish 7-5, losing four of its last five games to Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Texas and Oklahoma.
Big 12 play resumes Saturday afternoon.