These are the most important games remaining.
We're one-third of the way through the college football season, and we're starting to get a good look at who the contenders are.
Alabama and Clemson look poised for a three-peat, while Oklahoma and Penn State are hoping to crash the party.
On Wednesday morning, ESPN took a look at the most-important game remaining on every top 25 team's schedule.
Here's the list.
- Alabama - Nov. 25 @ Auburn
- Clemson - Nov. 11 vs. Florida State
- Oklahoma - Nov. 4 @ Oklahoma State
- Penn State - Oct. 21 vs. Michigan
- Georgia - Oct. 28 vs. Florida
- Washington - Nov. 25 vs. Washington State
- Michigan - Nov. 25 vs. Ohio State
- TCU - Nov. 11 vs. Oklahoma
- Wisconsin - Oct. 7 @ Nebraska
- Ohio State - Nov. 25 @ Michigan
- Washington State - Oct. 7 @ Oregon
- Auburn - Nov. 11 vs. Georgia
- Miami - Oct. 7 @ Florida State
- USC - Oct. 14 vs. Utah
- Oklahoma State - Nov. 4 vs. Oklahoma
- Virginia Tech - Nov. 4 @ Miami
- Louisville - Nov. 25 @ Kentucky
- USF - Nov. 24 @ UCF
- San Diego State - Oct. 14 vs. Boise State
- Utah - Oct. 14 @ USC
- (tie) Notre Dame - Oct. 21 vs. USC
- (tie) Florida - Oct. 7 vs. LSU
- West Virginia - Oct. 7 @ TCU
- NC State - Nov. 4 vs. Clemson
- UCF - Nov. 24 vs. South Florida
There will be plenty of action this weekend, as several top-ranked teams go head-to-head as they make their way to bowl season.