Here’s who ESPN’s FPI thinks will win the biggest games of the season in the SEC.
Here’s who ESPN’s “Football Power Index” is predicting to win the SEC’s biggest games of the season.
1. Alabama at Auburn, Nov. 25
2. Georgia at Florida, Oct. 28
3. Tennessee at Florida, Sept. 16
4. Texas A&M at Arkansas, Sept. 23
Winner: Texas A&M
5. Alabama vs. LSU, Nov. 4
6. Ole Miss at Mississippi State, Nov. 23
Winner: Ole Miss
7. LSU vs. Arkansas, Sept. 25
8. Auburn vs. Georgia, Nov. 11
9. Missouri vs. South Carolina, Sept. 9
10. Tennessee at Kentucky, Sept. 28
What do you think of these predictions?