Skip to main content

ESPN Releases 2nd Half Prediction For Ohio State-Wisconsin

Ohio State linemen before the game against Wisconsin in Columbus.

COLUMBUS, OH - OCTOBER 26: Thayer Munford #75, Josh Myers #71, Gavin Cupp #61 and Jonah Jackson #73 of the Ohio State Buckeyes warm up prior to game against the Wisconsin Badgers at Ohio Stadium on October 26, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio. (Photo by Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)

We've got a defensive slugfest in Columbus this afternoon, as undefeated Ohio State hosts one-loss Wisconsin at Ohio Stadium. The Buckeyes lead the Badgers, 10-0, heading into halftime.

It's a rainy day in Columbus, with neither offense being able to put together anything of major substance.

Ohio State got a touchdown late on a pass from Justin Fields to Chris Olave, extending the Buckeyes' lead to 10 points.

Will Ryan Day's team be able to hold onto the lead in the second half?

ESPN thinks so.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving Ohio State a 90.5 percent chance of winning this game, giving Wisconsin just a 9.5 percent chance of coming back and pulling off the upset.

That seems high, considering Ohio State's lead is only 10 points, though the Buckeyes have been in control so far.

Ohio State and Wisconsin are set to begin the second half soon.

The game is on FOX.