Neither Alabama nor Michigan are likely thrilled about the bowl game destination this season – both the Crimson Tide and the Wolverines entered the season with College Football Playoff hopes – but it should be a fun contest on Jan 1.
The Crimson Tide and the Wolverines are set to meet in the Citrus Bowl on Jan. 1.
Alabama has opened as a 7-point favorite in the game.
ESPN’s Football Power Index likes the Crimson Tide a lot, too.
ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving Alabama a 69.4 percent chance to win the game, giving Michigan just a 30.6 percent chance of pulling off the upset.
Alabama and Michigan are set to kick off at 1 p.m. E.T. on New Year’s Day.
The game will be on ABC.