The College Football Playoff at the Fiesta Bowl might be the best game of the 2019-20 postseason. We’ll get the Justin Fields-led Buckeyes against the Trevor Lawrence-led Tigers in the desert with a spot in the national title game.
No. 2 Ohio State and No. 3 Clemson will kick off at 8 p.m. E.T. on Dec. 28. The Buckeyes enter the game as either a small favorite or a small underdog, depending on which sportsbook you’re looking at.
ESPN’s Football Power Index is also expecting a close game.
The Worldwide Leader’s computer model has made its pick for the semifinal:
ESPN’s Football Power Index likes No. 2 Ohio State to beat No. 3 Clemson. It gives the Buckeyes a 54 percent chance of winning the game, giving the Tigers a 46 percent chance.
Who will you be taking in this one?
The winner will advance to the national title game, taking on either No. 1 LSU or No. 4 Oklahoma.