Skip to main content

ESPN Releases Final Prediction For Ohio State-Wisconsin

Justin Fields during his first game at Ohio State.

COLUMBUS, OH - AUGUST 31: Quarterback Justin Fields #1 of the Ohio State Buckeyes completes a pass to K.J. Hill #14 of the Ohio State Buckeyes for a first down in the third quarter against the Florida Atlantic Owls at Ohio Stadium on August 31, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio. Ohio State defeated Florida Atlantic 45-21. (Photo by Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)

Ohio State and Wisconsin are set to kick off from Columbus in a pivotal Big Ten contest in a couple of hours. The Buckeyes and the Badgers are both hoping to end the season with a conference title and a College Football Playoff berth. Winning today is one big hurdle to cross when it comes to accomplishing those things.

ESPN's Football Power Index has updated its final prediction for this afternoon's contest.

The Worldwide Leader's computer model is high on the Buckeyes.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving Ohio State a 84.0 percent chance of winning this game, giving Wisconsin just a 16.0 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Ohio State enters the game as a near two-touchdown favorite.

The Buckeyes and the Badgers are set to kick off at noon E.T.

The game will be on FOX.