Skip to main content

ESPN Updates Its Prediction For The Ohio State-Michigan Game

Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh on the sideline against Penn State.

UNIVERSITY PARK, PA - OCTOBER 19: Head coach Jim Harbaugh of the Michigan Wolverines discusses a previous play with a line judge during the fourth quarter against the Penn State Nittany Lions on October 19, 2019 at Beaver Stadium in University Park, Pennsylvania. Penn State defeats Michigan 28-21. (Photo by Brett Carlsen/Getty Images)

ESPN's Football Power Index has updated its prediction for the Ohio State-Michigan game following Week 9 of the 2019 college football regular season.

The Buckeyes continued to look like one of the best teams in America on Saturday, blowing out Wisconsin at home. Ohio State improved to 8-0 on the season, 5-0 in the Big Ten.

Michigan, meanwhile, finally got that big win under Jim Harbaugh. The Wolverines blew out Notre Dame on a rainy Ann Arbor evening on Saturday night.

Who will emerge victorious when Ohio State and Michigan clash in Ann Arbor on Nov. 30?

ESPN's FPI has made its pick.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving Ohio State an 82.0 percent chance of winning this game. It's giving Michigan just an 18 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

So, despite Michigan looking good on Saturday, ESPN's computer still likes Ohio State by quite a bit.

Ohio State and Michigan will kick off at noon E.T. on Nov. 30. The game will be on FOX.