Here's when the next (or first) loss might come for the country's top 15 teams.
There are eight teams still undefeated.
Of those eight teams, six are ranked in the top 15 of the latest AP Poll top 25.
When are losses coming for those teams?
Here are the projected losses for the country's top 15 teams from ESPN's Football Power Index.
1. Alabama - no loss
2. Penn State - Nov. 28 at Ohio State
3. Georgia - Nov. 11 at Auburn
4. TCU - Nov. 11 at Oklahoma
5. Wisconsin - no loss
Toughest game: Nov. 18 vs. Michigan, 76.9 percent to win
6. Ohio State - no loss
Toughest game: Oct. 28 vs. Penn State - 74.8 percent to win
7. Clemson - no loss
Toughest game: Nov. 4 at NC State, 66.1 percent to win
8. Miami - No loss
Toughest game: Nov. 11 vs. Notre Dame, 51 percent to win
9. Oklahoma - Nov. 4 at Oklahoma State
10. Oklahoma State - No loss
Toughest game: Nov. 4 vs. Oklahoma, 50.3 percent to win
11. USC - Saturday at Notre Dame
12. Washington - no loss
Toughest game: Nov. 10 at Stanford, 50.1 percent to win
13. Notre Dame - Nov. 11 at Miami
14. Virginia Tech - Nov. 4 at Miami
15. Washington State - Oct. 28 at Arizona
You can view the full FPI predictions here.