Skip to main content

ESPN's New Prediction For Ohio State-Michigan Game

Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh meet after an Ohio State-Michigan game.

ANN ARBOR, MI - NOVEMBER 25: Urban Meyer head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Jim Harbaugh head coach of the Michigan Wolverines shake hands after the game. Ohio State won 31 to 20 on November 25, 2017 at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

It's officially Rivalry Week for Ohio State and Michigan, as the Buckeyes and the Wolverines both got past their Big Ten opponents today.

Ohio State needed some serious help against Maryland, as the Buckeyes won in overtime following a failed 2-point conversion by the Terrapins.

Michigan had it a little easier, as the Wolverines beat Indiana, 31-20, though Jim Harbaugh's team had some injury concerns following the victory.

Regardless, both Ohio State and Michigan will enter The Game at 10-1 with a chance to win the Big Ten East Division. Really, that's all you can ask for in the college football world. We should get a great game in Columbus next weekend.

Who's going to emerge with the win?

ESPN has updated its prediction.

ESPN is currently giving Michigan a 55.3 percent chance to win the game, meaning Ohio State has a 44.7 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Ohio State will enter the game against Michigan as a small underdog, as the Wolverines are now listed as a favorite at the sportsbooks.

The Buckeyes and the Wolverines are set to kick off at noon E.T.

The game will be on FOX.