A lot is on the line in the Big Ten next week.
With one week left in the regular season, three teams are tied atop the Big Ten East Division standings and four teams are within one game of each other in the Big Ten West Division.
Here's how each of these teams can win the division next week:
Big Ten East Division:
- Michigan - wins the division with a win at Ohio State
- Ohio State - wins the division with a win against Michigan AND a Penn State loss to Michigan State.
- Penn State - wins the division with a win against Michigan State AND a Michigan loss to Ohio State.
Big Ten West Division:
- Wisconsin - wins the division with a win against Minnesota OR a loss and a Nebraska loss to Iowa.
- Nebraska - wins the division with a win against Iowa AND a Wisconsin loss to Minnesota.
There's a way in the Big Ten West Division for four teams to end up 6-3 - Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska - but the Badgers will wind up winning it if that happens.