Alabama is the best team in college football this year. The Crimson Tide are loaded all over the field and have a legitimate star at quarterback in Tua Tagovailoa.
Las Vegas has made a bold claim about this year's Alabama team, saying that the Crimson Tide would be double-digit favorites against basically everyone.
From the Action Network:
Golden Nugget in Las Vegas is already offering lines for four College Football Playoff National Championship Game matchups, according to Sportsbook Director Tony Miller.
- Alabama (-9.5) vs. Ohio State
- Alabama (-10.5) vs. Georgia
- Alabama (-11.5) vs. Clemson
- Alabama (-14.5) vs. Oklahoma
The Action Network feels a little differently:
In fact, The Action Network’s college football power ratings suggest that there is value betting the underdog in each of these four matchups. Here’s a look at lines on a neutral field based on our ratings:
- Alabama (-5) vs. Ohio State
- Alabama (-5.5) vs. Georgia
- Alabama (-5.5) vs. Clemson
- Alabama (-7) vs. Oklahoma
Who are you taking here?