Week 0 came and went this weekend, with Florida topping Miami in an ugly defensive battle, and Hawaii beating Arizona in a last-second thriller.
Week 1 is arriving now.
The first full weekend of the 2019 college football season is only a couple of days away.
The sportsbooks have updated their predictions for Week 1's biggest games. BetOnline.Ag has posted lines for every Top 25 game.
Here are the respective spreads:
- Clemson -36 vs. Georgia Tech
- Texas A&M -33 vs. Texas State
- Utah -5 at BYU
- Wisconsin -13 at South Florida
- Michigan State -23 vs. Tulsa
- Ohio State -27.5 vs. FAU
- Nebraska -35.5 vs. South Alabama
- Alabama -34.5 vs. Duke
- Stanford -6.5 vs. Northwestern
- Syracuse -17.5 at Liberty
- Michigan -33.5 vs. Middle Tennessee
- Iowa -21 vs. Miami Ohio
- LSU -27 vs. Georgia Southern
- Georgia -20.5 at Vanderbilt
- Oregon -3.5 vs. Auburn
- Texas -20.5 vs. Louisiana Tech
- Washington State -32 vs. New Mexico State
- Oklahoma -24 vs. Houston
- Notre Dame -20.5 at Louisville
Who are you picking in Week 1?