ESPN NFL Draft expert Mel Kiper has updated his 2018 mock draft.
Kiper's mock draft 2.0 dropped this morning. As always, it has sparked conversation.
There are several selections in it that will raise some eyebrows, but that's to be expected.
Here are the top 10 picks from the latest Kiper mock.
- Cleveland Browns - QB Josh Allen, Wyoming
- New York Giants - RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
- Indianapolis Colts - DE Bradley Chubb, NC State
- Cleveland Browns - DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
- Denver Broncos - QB Sam Darnold, USC
- New York Jets - QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - OG Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame
- Chicago Bears - LB Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech
- San Francisco 49ers - CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
- Oakland Raiders - LB Roquan Smith, Georgia
Going through these picks, there is one name that is a glaring omission: Josh Rosen. Many people project the UCLA quarterback will go in the top three picks, possibly No. 1 overall.
Kiper has Rosen going No. 11 to the Miami Dolphins. If that happens, the Dolphins probably will have found their franchise quarterback, assuming they plan on moving on from Ryan Tannehill.
Here is the rest of Kiper's first round.
Again, keep in mind, there's a lot of time left before the NFL Draft. Things can change.
You can read Kiper's full mock here. It is an Insider piece though, so you need a subscription.