The 2018 NFL Draft will begin four weeks from tonight in Arlington, Texas. Finally, all the speculation will be put to rest.
Yesterday, ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper updated his first-round mock.
There were several changes, but Kiper still has Wyoming's Josh Allen going No. 1 overall to the Cleveland Browns. This is surprising because many experts feel Cleveland will take USC's Sam Darnold.
Kiper is a huge fan of Allen. He even got called out for his contradicting statements on the Wyoming signal caller and Louisville's Lamar Jackson.
Here are the top 10 picks from the latest Kiper mock.
- Cleveland Browns – QB Josh Allen, Wyoming
- New York Giants – QB Sam Darnold, USC
- New York Jets – QB Josh Rosen, UCLA
- Cleveland Browns – RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
- Denver Broncos –QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
- Indianapolis Colts – DE Bradley Chubb, NC State
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
- Chicago Bears – OG Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame
- San Francisco 49ers – DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
- Oakland Raiders – LB Roquan Smith, Georgia
You can read Kiper’s full mock here. It is an Insider piece though, so you need a subscription.
Again, keep in mind, there’s still a month before the NFL Draft. Things can change.
But as of now, Kiper is rolling with Allen as his top choice.
The NFL Draft is set for April 26-28 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.