Skip to main content

ESPN's Prediction For Today's Ohio State-Maryland Game

A closeup of Urban Meyer during an Ohio State football game.

GLENDALE, AZ - JANUARY 01: Head coach Urban Meyer of the Ohio State Buckeyes on the sidelines during the BattleFrog Fiesta Bowl against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish at University of Phoenix Stadium on January 1, 2016 in Glendale, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

Ohio State has one game remaining before its biggest game of the season, as the Buckeyes are set to take on Maryland this afternoon before hosting Michigan at Ohio Stadium in Columbus next weekend.

Urban Meyer and Co. enter this afternoon's game as a sizable favorite against the underdog Terrapins, who have dealt with quite a lot over the course of the 2018 season.

Ohio State and Maryland are set to kick off at noon E.T. The game will be televised on ABC.

Who is going to emerge with the victory?

ESPN has made its prediction.

ESPN is giving No. 10 Ohio State an 81.9 percent chance to win this afternoon's game, giving Maryland just an 18.1 percent chance to pull off the upset.

Ohio State has dominated Maryland since the Terrapins came into the Big Ten. ESPN isn't expecting that to change today, apparently.

The Buckeyes and the Terps are set to kick off at noon E.T.

The game will be on ABC.