Skip to main content

ESPN's Final Prediction For Today's Ohio State-Michigan Game

Head coach Urban Meyer of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Head coach Jim Harbaugh of the Michigan Wolverines talk on the field prior to their game.

COLUMBUS, OH - NOVEMBER 26: (R-L) Head coach Urban Meyer of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Head coach Jim Harbaugh of the Michigan Wolverines talk on the field prior to their game at Ohio Stadium on November 26, 2016 in Columbus, Ohio. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Ohio State and Michigan are now less than four hours from kicking off at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeyes and the Wolverines are set to play what should be an epic rivalry game.

Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh's teams both enter today's contest at 10-1. The Buckeyes and the Wolverines are playing for a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game (and, maybe, a berth into the College Football Playoff).

Ohio State has dominated the rivalry as of late, as Urban Meyer has yet to lose to Michigan as the Buckeyes' head coach (Jim Harbaugh, meanwhile, has yet to beat Ohio State as the Wolverines' head coach).

Michigan is the favorite today, though. The Wolverines are a road favorite at Ohio State for the first time since 2004.

Who's going to emerge with the win?

ESPN's computer has made its prediction.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving No. 4 Michigan a 54.6 percent chance to win this game, giving No. 10 Ohio State a 45.4 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Michigan is coming into today's game against Ohio State as a 5-point favorite. The Wolverines opened the week as a 3.5-point favorite, but the betting spread has grown in their favor.

Ohio State and Michigan are set to kick off at noon E.T. The game will be on FOX.