Skip to main content

Vegas Releases Its Prediction For Ohio State-Wisconsin

Justin Fields warms up before an Ohio State football game at Nebraska.

LINCOLN, NE - SEPTEMBER 28: Quarterback Justin Fields #1 of the Ohio State Buckeyes warms up before the game against the Nebraska Cornhuskers at Memorial Stadium on September 28, 2019 in Lincoln, Nebraska. (Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images)

Ohio State-Wisconsin was thought to be the biggest game of the Big Ten's regular season, up until Saturday afternoon, anyway. The Badgers were shocked by Illinois, losing their first game of the year, dampening some of the hype for the showdown with the Buckeyes.

It's still a big game, of course, though Las Vegas doesn't think it's going to be close.

The initial betting line has been set:

Ohio State is a 14.5-point favorite over Wisconsin.

ESPN's computer model doesn't expect the game to be close, either.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving Ohio State an 83.9 percent chance of beating Wisconsin, giving the Badgers a 16.1 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Ohio State and Wisconsin are set to kick off at noon E.T.

The game will be on FOX.