The Buckeyes' 2018 NFL Draft class could be special.
Over the last two years, no college football program has had more players selected in the NFL Draft than Ohio State. The Buckeyes have had 19 (12 last year, seven this year).
Ohio State's 2018 NFL Draft class could be even better.
Looking ahead to the '18 draft, the Buckeyes should once again have the most players taken.
Ohio State has 11-12 legitimate NFL Draft prospects and another five to six that seem to have the potential to be drafted.
Fox Sports published its initial two-round mock draft for the 2018 NFL Draft on Saturday.
It has five Buckeyes going in the first two rounds.
- Defensive end Sam Hubbard, No. 11 overall
- Defensive end Tyquan Lewis, No. 13 overall
- Wide receiver Parris Campbell, No. 35 overall
- Linebacker Dante Booker, No. 44 overall
- Offensive guard Billy Price, No. 52 overall
Michigan had the most players taken in this year's NFL Draft with 11, but it's looking like Ohio State will take back its crown next year, and maybe even challenge the draft's all-time record of 14 players taken (set by OSU in 2004).