There is perhaps no greater honor for a high school quarterback than to be invited to the Elite 11 Finals, the most-prestigious QB camp in the country for anyone who's yet to go to college.
This year's 2018 group has been named. After several regional camps, 12 quarterbacks have been invited to Dallas for The Opening Finals.
247Sports exclusively released this year's group.
Meet them below:
- No. 1 pro-style QB Spencer Rattler, committed to Oklahoma
- No. 1 dual-threat QB Bo Nix, committed to Auburn
- No. 2 dual-threat QB Jayden Daniels, projected to commit to UCLA
- No. 8 dual-threat QB Max Duggan, committed to TCU
- No. 17 pro-style QB Ty Evans, committed to Colorado
- No. 18 pro-style QB Brian Maurer, projected to commit to West Virginia
- No. 10 pro-style QB Cade McNamara, committed to Michigan
- No. 5 pro-style QB Graham Mertz, committed to Wisconsin
- No. 2 pro-style QB Dylan Morris, committed to Washington
- No. 6 pro-style QB Ryan Hilinski, committed to South Carolina
- No. 4 pro-style QB Sam Howell, committed to FSU
- No. 8 pro-style QB Taulia Tagovailoa, committed to Alabama
You can view the full release here.