Week 1 of the 2019 college football season officially kicked off on Thursday night with a few ranked programs in action. Despite a few early upset bids, most of the favorites escaped with wins - and a few dominated from the opening whistle.
Clemson, Texas A&M and Utah all improved to 1-0 with impressive wins over Georgia Tech, Texas State and BYU respectively. The Tigers, especially, look primed for a massive year.
Week 1 continues with some significant action on Friday night.
We got treated to some incredible matchups and some even more incredible highlights, and tonight's games offer the same.
Big Ten giants Wisconsin and Michigan State lead a slate of eight games spread across five networks.
Here’s the full schedule for tonight's college football games:
- Rice at Army at 6 p.m. EST on CBSSN
- Tulsa at No. 18 Michigan State at 7 p.m. EST on FS1
- No. 19 Wisconsin at South Florida at 7 p.m. EST on ESPN
- UMass at Rutgers at 7:15 p.m. EST on BTN
- Utah State at Wake Forest at 8 p.m. EST on ACC Network
- Purdue at Nevada at 9:30 p.m. EST on CBSSN
- Colorado State at Colorado at 10 p.m. EST on ESPN
- Oklahoma State at Oregon State at 10:30 p.m. EST on FS1
Which game are you looking forward to the most?