Here's what ESPN's BPI is predicting to happen in the Sweet 16.
The Sweet 16 round of the 2017 NCAA Tournament begins on Thursday night.
Here's what ESPN's Basketball Power Index is predicting to happen in the eight games taking place over the next two nights.
No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 4 Purdue
- The Jayhawks will win by 2 points
No. 3 Oregon vs. No. 7 Michigan
- The Ducks will win by 1 point
No. 1 Gonzaga vs. No. 4 West Virginia
- The Bulldogs will win by 4 points
No. 2 Arizona vs. No. 11 Xavier
- The Wildcats will win by 6 points
No. 2 Kentucky vs. No. 3 UCLA
- The Wildcats will win by 2 points
No. 4 Florida vs. No. 8 Wisconsin
- The Gators will win by 4 points
No. 1 UNC vs. No. 4 Butler
- The Tar Heels will win by 8 points
No. 3 Baylor vs. No. 7 South Carolina
- The Bears will win by 5 points
What are you predicting to happen in the Sweet 16 games?
A full schedule for the tipoff times and TV channels can be found here.