Here are the current favorites to land each of 2018’s uncommitted five-star recruits.
Most of the highly-touted college basketball recruits in the class of 2018 have already signed, but there are a handful still on the market.
Five uncommitted five-stars remain in the 2018 cycle. Two of them have been committed somewhere previously, but reopened their recruitment.
Where are these five recruits going to end up?
Here are the latest projections, courtesy of 247Sports’ Crystal Ball.
1. 5-star guard Romeo Langford: Vanderbilt
Other schools: Kansas, Indiana
2. 5-star guard Anfernee Simons: Tennessee
Other schools: Florida, NC State, Florida State
3. 5-star forward E.J. Montgomery: Duke
Other schools: Baylor, Clemson, North Carolina, South Carolina, Vanderbilt
4. 5-star forward Jordan Brown: UCLA
Other schools: St. John’s, Cal
5. 5-star point guard Jahvon Quinerly: Villanova
Other schools: Kansas, Seton Hall, UCLA, Oklahoma
You can view full projections here.